|Working temperature||-20 ºC ~ 45 ºC|
|Temperature measurement range||-20 ºC ~ 100 ºC|
|Temperature measurement tolerance||± 0.1 ºC|
|Pass-through rate||1.5 seconds per person (average data)|
|Working voltage||3.3 ~ 5V, working current: 5 mA|
|Working power||AC110-220V, 50 / 60HZ|
|Disinfection solution||1L as standard, 1000 persons / times|
|Power||less than 20W|
|Dimensions||1850 mm (H) x 150 mm (W) x 330 mm (D)|
|Material||304 stainless steel|
Temperature measuring disinfection machine is made with high-precision infrared temperature sensor, whose
inductor distance is 0 - 5 cm,
With high precision and high resolution, immune to the environment and sunlight, small interference,
measurement error ± 0.1 ºC at room temperature. The initial temperature setting is 37.3 ° C (adjustable).When the detection door is working, it will display an alarm when the detected actual body temperature
exceeds 37.3 ° C. After the pedestrian measures the temperature, they can reach into the sterilizer and drop
the disposable disinfectant solution automatically after sensing, so as to achieve the disinfection effect and
prevent the virus in their hands from being constantly transmitted.
The installation of this equipment is very simple. It is recommended to choose an environmental area where
the room temperature does not exceed 30 degrees and the low temperature does not fall below -10 degrees;
After selecting the installation area of the device, fix the device at the bottom and plug it in and use it.
Note: Please choose a level ground to install the equipment to prevent the equipment from tilting; the bottom
must be fixed firmly to avoid falling down.
1. Power on: Plug in the power supply (this product is powered by AC 220V), touch the power button on the
monitor for about 6 seconds, and after you hear the "Didi Didi" four beeps, the display is completed.
2. Start the temperature measurement: When the device is turned on, or the device is in the standby state, you
need to start the temperature measurement. You only need to use the hand or forehead to irradiate the
temperature in the temperature measurement area. When you hear a "drop", the display turns on. The
temperature measurement function has been started.
3. Detection: Pedestrians enter the detection range and bring their foreheads close to the detection area
(5-20CM). When they hear a "drop" from the device, the detection is completed and takes 1-2 seconds; the
detection results will appear immediately On the display.4. Disinfection: This equipment is equipped with an automatic induction disinfection machine. When the
pedestrian detection result is normal body temperature, the pedestrian puts his hand under the automatic
induction disinfection machine, the hands from bottom to top, the automatic induction disinfection machine
drips the disinfection solution, and the pedestrian You can leave after rubbing your hands.
5. Standby: When the device does not perform temperature measurement for more than 60 seconds, the
display of the device will go out, and the device's temperature measurement function will enter the standby
Matters needing attention
1. Do not measure for a while or immediately after breastfeeding
2. Do not use in a temperature-less environment
3. Do not drink, eat or exercise before or during the measurement
4. If there is dust, hair or sweat on the temperature measuring probe, please wipe it with alcohol or
5. Don't leave the temperature measurement area when you don't hear the "drop" sound at the end of the
6. Please try to measure in the specified measurement area