1. Made of 100% pure medical grade silicone
2. With a temperature sensor (probe)
3. For urinary drainage and simultaneous monitoring of core body temperature
4. Dual-purpose design can be used before, during, or after surgery
5. The connection port of catheter has a molded connector that provides a moisture-resistant, sealed, one-way fit.
6. With bullet shaped round tip
7. Three funnels
8. With 2 opposite eyes
9. Color coded for easy size identification
10. With radiopaque tip and contrast line
11. For urethral use
1. Useful in situations where abnormal temperature may indicate inflammation, systemic infection or other thermoregulatory issues.
2. Use of temperature sensing Foley catheter in maintaining normothermia can help avoid cardiac events, SSIs, longer recovery times, bleeding and longer drug onsets and durations.
3. Beneficial for brain health because the temperature of bladder accurately correlates to brain temperature.
4. Allows for continuous temperature measurement.
5. Compatible with most anesthesia machines, patient monitors and hypothermia units.
6. Saves nursing time
7. Can't forget to take a temperature again
8. The bullet shaped round tip catheter designed for easy insertion in males and females.
9. 100% biocompatible medical grade silicone is safe for patients with latex allergies
10. Silicone material allows wider drainage lumen and reduces blockages
11. Soft and elastic silicone material ensures maximum comfortable application.
12. 100% biocompatible medical grade silicone allows long term application for economy.
What is a foley catheter with temperature sensor (probe)?
One of the most accurate methods of measuring core body temperature is to take the temperature via a bladder catheter. Temperature Sensing Foley Catheter is used for this purpose. It helps in measuring the urine temperature present inside the bladder which further determines the core body temperature. This type of Foley catheter has a temperature sensor near the tip and a wire that connects the sensor to the temperature monitor. It is recommended for intensive care as well as some surgical procedures.
When to Use Foley catheter with Temperature Sensor?
Temperature Sensing Foley Catheter can be used by individuals if they suffer from any of the below given conditions:
- Post urological procedures where there are chances of bleeding within the bladder
- Benign prostates
- After clot evacuation in hematuric patients with a whistle tip
- Trans urethral resection of bladder tumors
|Size||Length||Unibal Integral Flat Balloon|
|8 FR/CH||27 CM PEDIATRIC||5 ML|
|10 FR/CH||27 CM PEDIATRIC||5 ML|
|12 FR/CH||33/41 CM ADULTS||10 ML|
|14 FR/CH||33/41 CM ADULTS||10 ML|
|16 FR/CH||33/41 CM ADULTS||10 ML|
|18 FR/CH||33/41 CM ADULTS||10 ML|
|20 FR/CH||33/41 CM ADULTS||10 ML|
|22 FR/CH||33/41 CM ADULTS||10 ML|
|24 FR/CH||33/41 CM ADULTS||10 ML|
1 pc per blister bag
10 pcs per box
200 pcs per carton
Carton size: 52*35*25 cm