Pt1000 platinum resistance is proportional to its resistance with temperature changes.
The relationship between resistance and temperature PT1000 is as follows:
- When the PT1000 temperature is 0 ° C, its resistance is 1000 ohms,
- when it is at 100 ° C, its resistance is about 1385.005 ohms.
2. Its Industrial Principle:
a. resistance with temperature rise from uniform growth.
b.If the wires are long, PT1000 is better in accuracy.
c. Because PT1000 no resistance cumulative deviation. PT100 will have to add the compensation wire.
Wide operating range
Suitablity for precision applications
|Pt1000||-50~+500||Class A||±(0.15+0.002) |t|||3.85·10-3K-1|
|Class B||±(0.30+0.005) |t|||3.85·10-3K-1|
Size of probe
Protection Tube Material
-200 to +450C
Current of Transmitter
Type of Transmitter
5. Ordering Code
1. Shutter support Specification
2. Single-ouch or double-ouch
3. Lead Wire Length
4. Lead Wire Material
5. Protection material
6. Protection length
7. Stainless steel armor tube material
8. Stainless steel armor tube length
9. Spring material, ID, OD and length
6. Photos for Reference