The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. It has an operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C and is accurate to ±0.5°C over the range of -10°C to +85°C.Because each DS18B20 contains a unique silicon serial number, multiple DS18B20s can exist on the same 1Wire bus. This allows for placing temperature sensors in many different places. Applications where this feature is useful include HVAC environmental controls, sensing temperatures inside buildings,equipment or machinery, and process monitoring and control.
Unique 1Wire interface requires only one port pin for communication. Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications. Requires no external components
- Operating temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67F to +257F), ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Can be powered from data line. Power supply range is 3.0V to 5.5V
- Thermometer resolution is programmable from 9 to 12 bits.
- Size of Sheath:6*30mm
Note:1. House material, size and configuration adjustable according to mounting requirement.
2. Cable insulation, gauge and length adaptable with requirement.
3. Other accessories available on request.
4. If only monitor the environment temperature, may be used MAX31820, but power supply from 3.0V to 3.7V, and ±0.5°C Accuracy from +10°C to +45°C
5. 1-wire communication protocol see MAXIM "DS18B20" datasheet
Inner package in Poly bags, 20 bags packed in Standard high press resistance carton. Due to the small size of the sensor, Usual shipping method is international Express: DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS etc.
- 1-50KG,by courier DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX etc
- 50-100KG,by air
-100KG above,by sea